ARUBA Supply Chain ManagerSlovakia
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Job Category:||Supply Chain & Operations|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Slovakia)|
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements. Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment. Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning. Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies. Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals. Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity). Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
- Accountable for supply and demand activities for multiple product lines, ensuring that performance (inventory, cost, etc.) meets global and regional planning requirements.
- Manages a team of exempt individual contributors that typically support a moderately complex global business unit.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Ensures the delivery of products and services that meet the performance metrics defined by senior management.
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a limited scope.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Manages the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution and identifying issues and their impact.
- Drive countries trade compliance programs to realize efficiencies and advantages in the supply chain.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 8+ years of experience in a supply chain function (or related fields).
- Typically 0-2 years of people management experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of demand and supply planning processes, business operations, and strategy.
- Strong analytical thinking, analysis, data modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to manage human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Excellent understanding of national land international trade requirements.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English andSlovak language.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.