Technical Architect - Networking DomainBangalore, Karnataka
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
We are looking for -
Technical Architect to lead and drive the development of the future enterprise networking products and solutions. Architects play key hands-on roles in multi-discipline teams working on new and next generation products and solutions. This includes owning product architecture, product feature definition, software design,SW development and test, customer interaction. Projects typically involve coordination with internal and external development partners.
- Experience designing and developing Software for switches and/or network controllers.
- Strong Operating System experience – Linux, GreenHills, VxWorks etc
- Expert knowledge in C
- Designing and integrating network solutions into overall architecture and hardware design across multiple platforms
- Knowledge of advanced networking concepts – L2(xSTP, VLAN, LACP, LLDP, TRILL), L3 (OSPF, BGP, Tunnels), Multicast (PIM, IGMP), IPv6, Security (RADIUS/TACACS, SSH, Access Contrl), ACL/QoS.
- Experience with Network Development Tools - Sniffer, Traffic Generators, IXIA, Spirent etc
- Strong Network troubleshooting ability encompassing: OS, Network Stack, Sniffers, switches, external network.
- Strong Network troubleshooting ability
- Experience using version control system – ex. GIT/Clearcase
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- BE/BTech with 14+ yrs of relevant experience
Good to have:
- Extensive experience in overall architecture of Software and interaction with hardware designs for products and solutions.
- Knowledge of ASIC architectures – e.g. Broadcom, etc
- Experience on both platform dependent and platform independent networking protocol work.
- Linux Device Driver experience
- Working knowledge of Assembly code
- Experience in writing Secure Software
- Experience in agile development methodology
- Innovation bent of mind
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.