Sales operation senior analystBangalore, Karnataka
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Job Category:||Sales Operations|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
- Designs and implements processes and tools to provide sales forecasting, analytics and metrics, quotes and pricing, order management, invoicing, and operations support for a customer segment or business unit.
- Consults with business leaders to identify relevant analytics, metrics and outcomes for the assigned area
- develops sales operations framework, including forecasts and budgets, to meet resource and sales client needs
- Reviews evaluation results to identify trends and issues, perform analysis and develop forecasts and recommendations for sales resource deployment and improved efficiency
- Communicates data and issue analysis to stakeholders
- provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to sales processes and policies to improve efficiency and minimize risk of failures.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 4-6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience designing and implementing policies, processes, and tools to provide operations support for sales activities
- Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
- Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying sales and operational resources and activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales operations plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.