Service Operations Specialist_Advanced Excel and SQLBangalore, Karnataka
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Job Category:||Sales Operations|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Provides overall support for sales processing activities for an assigned or multiple business areas or groups.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for moderately- to highly-complex deals
- registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- configuration of order systems according to process standards and with occasional customization
- Reviews and provides oversight of all sales processing documentation and systems, including data entry and completion
- works with stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement and propose changes to increase quality awareness and culture in the organization
- Develops customized data collection forms, methods and reports in response to business requests and in accordance with sales processing systems and standards
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
Note: Must be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 4 - 6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong experience in advanced excel, SQL and Macros is must have.
- Must have good communication skills.
- High-level administrative and overall documentation and information management skills.
- Proficient in multiple word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including report building and design, regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
- Complete understanding of basic and advanced order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- able to identify and suggest areas for improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local and group management.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.