Inside Sales Representative - Aruba NetworksPortland, Oregon
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Portland, Oregon|
|Job Category:||Inside Sales|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise. http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us
In this role, the Inside Sales Representative needs to become familiar and fluent with each of the sales tools and processes to a level that allows them to assist a new team member on the particular system, tool or process.
The ISR will be part of the local Inside Sales Team in Portland, Oregon and will report to the local Inside Sales Manager.
Minimal relocation assistance will be provided to candidates located outside of Portland vicinity.
This opening is not available for remote workers.
• Fanatical prospecting to hit daily dial targets against Field Rostered Accounts for
Enterprise Sales appointment setting.
• Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue
• Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate HPE Aruba reps to help
partners close sales opportunities
• Schedules Networking demos across organizations including key stakeholders, product
experts and buyer decision makers.
• Reviews information, makes changes and updates to data, pricing and configuration of
quotes within limited parameters guided by your Field Sales partners
• Produces and analyzes reports and assesses results to identify trends and issues,
performs root-cause analysis for lost deals and prospecting issues, develops
recommendations for resolution and tracks effectiveness of remedies / new prospecting
• Communicates issues to stakeholders
• Implements specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality,
operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Customer Demos, Lead Management, process Non-Standard Pricing requests, assist with
sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
• Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
• Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft
Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
• Administers, configures, updates and maintains CRM Leads and Opportunities.
Education and Experience
• Minimum Associates Degree
• Desired Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
• Typically 3+ years of experience in related field, preferably within Information Technology
• Previous sales experience desired but not required
Knowledge and Skills
• Experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
• Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of business and sales processes and practices
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Mastery in English.
• Ability to effectively communicate plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
• Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner required
• Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required
• Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction required
• Dexterity and ability to sit for long periods of time required
• Collaborates with peers, technical and account leaders and external and internal sales
• Partners with high-level Individual Contributors, Managers, and Field Directors.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.