ARUBA Inside Sales Representative for DACHPrague, Czechia
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Prague, Czechia|
|Job Category:||Inside Sales|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Czechia)|
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication.
To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
If you are a good relationship builder who is curious about technology and likes technical challenges, you are the one we are looking for - join our local team in Prague, Czech Republic.
We invite you to become a part of the organization that helps some of the largest and most exciting companies in the “home country” to modernize their networks to meet tomorrow's requirements. Here you can find some more information about Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
· Selling solutions, products, and services to assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans (partnering with field sales if needed or selling independently)
· Creating plans for assigned accounts
· Generating, qualifying and reviewing new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure (working with partners and outside sales if needed to ensure a smooth sales transaction)
· Understanding client requirements and competitively positioning company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy
· Building targeted sales pipeline and forecasting data-driven sales activities
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably Master’s related to IT/ Sales )
· 3+ years of relevant work experience or equivalent
· First inside sales experience preferably in IT
Knowledge and Skills:
· Fluent in English & German
· Customer & business-oriented.
· Customers’ relationship management skills.
· Proficient communication and negotiation skills.
· Understanding of the company's portfolios of products and services, as well as knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges.
· Knowledge of a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce will be an asset.
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.