Electrical Hardware Design Engineer - Networking R&D (Graduate)Roseville, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Roseville, California|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions. We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Hardware Design Engineer to join our team developing our award-winning Networking Switches and Router products.
Aruba HPE Networking, one of the fastest growing networking vendors, is looking for individuals who are talented, technically inclined and self-motivated to fill the following position for the development of our award-winning Networking Switches and Router products.
This entry R&D position on our board design team will be physically located in Roseville, CA. It will provide an opportunity to develop Networking product architecture experience and high speed board design skills.
Note: This position will require either US citizenship or an existing Green Card.
- must have graduated with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering within the last year.
- Engineering related work or project experience.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to design electronic circuits and algorithms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English.
- Experience with board design tools and software packages.
- Experience with analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate component, circuit, and hardware designs.
- Experience in TCP/IP, IPv4 and/or IPv6 networking.
- PCB design work designing DC power and digital circuits, component selection, Cadence schematic capture , placement/routing studies, prototyping, bring-up, troubleshooting and design verification testing.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and leading development technology practices.
- Develops and implements design validation and margin test plans for new and existing designs.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
- Participates as a member of a project team made up of other electrical hardware engineers and development partners to develop reliable, cost effective, and high quality product solutions.
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to hardware development
- Good documentation skills
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines
- Works effectively under pressure
Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.