Test Engineer (Graduate)Santa Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leader in providing enterprise-scale WLAN/edge networking products. Our customers include major universities, giant tech companies, and international retail stores, with deployments numbering thousands of access points and tens of thousands of wireless devices.
Aruba is redefining the IT edge with mobility and IOT solutions for organizations of all sizes globally. The company delivers IT solutions that empower organizations to serve GenMobile – mobile-savvy users who rely on cloud-based business apps for every aspect of their work and personal lives – and to harness the power of insights to transform business processes.
The Aruba Test/Automation team is seeking highly creative, passionate, automation engineers at our Sunnyvale headquarters to join a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
- Completed BS or MS in CS, CE or Computer Networking with 1-2 years’ experience. A recent graduate is preferred.
- Excellent aptitude for programming/SW Development in high-level programming language such as C or C++ along with in depth knowledge on data structures and database
- Solid understanding of Networking fundamentals a plus
- Networking certifications (CWNA, CCNA or CCNP or CCIE) is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong fundamentals in scripting languages such as, Python, Perl, Tcl/Expect, PHP/MYSQL
- Worked on automation framework design and maintenance.
- Familiarly and working knowledge of networking protocols. 802.11, VoIP is preferred.
- Hands on usage and exposure over Radius, AAA
- Understands how to operate Wire-Shark, Omni-Peek
- Team player – highly motivated to drive things technically.
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Exposure to 802.1x a plus.
- Exposure to IPv6 a plus.
- Exposure to UI tools like Selenium
- HTML, Java, jsp, AngularJS, Jquery, would be a plus
- Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
- Disciplined approach to test software development.
- Good documentation skills.
- Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
- Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
- Works effectively under pressure
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to succeed with minimal resources and minimal supervision.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.