Manager Sales Compensation OperationsSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Job Category:||Sales Operations|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Manager Sales Compensation Operations
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We are looking for a Manager Sales Compensation Operations to join our team.
- Provides direct and ongoing leadership for an organization of multiple subordinate managers and individual contributors supporting multiple sales operations areas, including sales processing, sales operations, sales support and sales commission operations.
- Oversees the development, implementation and utilization of systems, tools and processes supporting the sales organization, including those for pricing, invoicing, opportunity assessment, operations, field inventory management, sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions, order fulfillment and customer management.
- Manages headcount, deliverables, schedules, and costs for multiple ongoing projects and programs, ensuring that resources are appropriately allocated and that goals, objectives, timelines, and budgets are met in accordance with program and organizational roadmaps.
- Engages with sales managers, marketing, supply chain, technical leaders and executives to communicate operations status, escalate issues, and guide and influence strategic decision-making.
- Manages relationships with internal and external partners and suppliers, including setting expectations regarding deliverables, product quality, schedules, and costs; ensures that team members are effectively communicating and collaborating with outsourced resources.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvement and cost reductions opportunities.
- Provides overall people-care management for direct reports, including hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; drives and fosters organization-wide performance standards, expectations, and practices to support ongoing team member and process development.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of Ten (10) or more years of related work experience, including 5 or more years of people management experience.
- Advanced leadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding, conflict resolution, and management.
- Advanced project management skills including time and risk management, resource prioritization, and project structuring.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in managing human capital across geographies to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Advanced communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences. (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language.
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge, and industry experience encompassing one or more sales operations management domains.
- Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong understanding of company’s policies and processes.
- Aruba HPE specific experience highly desired.
- Advanced university degree preferred.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for a category or location (or both), select a suggestion and then click "add."
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.