Senior Customer Success ManagerSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
This is a high impact role at Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, for a dedicated individual who is passionate about using technology, insights, and optimizing processes to drive business results in a high visibility growth business. To be successful in this role, you will bring strong program management and communication skills, expertise in customer success best practices in a channel driven model, a can-do attitude and the willingness to take on hard problems in innovative ways.
- Act as the Aruba SaaS subject matter expert on customer success motions and strategies. Design and implement strategies that increase customer usage
- Develop customer segmentation and targeting strategies for customer success engagement. Own and provide direction on engagement prioritization and strategies with internal operations team
- Own and drive successful execution of customer success program objectives and goals to increase cloud/software consumption and reduce churn, including growth and operation of the customer success motion in partnership with the Inside Sales organization.
- Own representation of monthly results against objectives in executive forums and business rhythms. Participate in annual planning process aligning goals and targets, facilitating forecasting and budget objectives, and representing the sales team in the service level agreement discussions between Marketing and Sales. Create business case for
- Work closely with Aruba marketing team to optimize execution between marketing and sales. Investigate barriers to consumption growth, leading indicators of churn, and partner with cross-functional experts to drive improvement.
- Work closely with sales teams on consistent sales process design and implementation
- Own business requirements for the customer success stack. Support and drive adoption and use of leading edge technology, data models, and measurement tools for continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
- Leadership that empowers teams and drives results.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem solving and executive presentation skills
- Ability to analyze data and business results to drive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to drive for results and get things done, while building for the future
- Experience working with marketing automation and/or sales force automation systems. Strong knowledge of demand response marketing and sales
- Program/project management experience and the ability to operate effectively in a complex cross-functional environment through collaboration, partnership and influence
- High attention to detail and able to work within stringent deadlines
- Inquisitive and curious - Ability to continually evolve and adapt and experiment- driven to optimize and improve and in a dynamic environment
- Comfortable working under pressure and with other senior leaders
- Experience using and/or managing customer success platforms (Gainsight/Totango/StrikeDeck)
The Candidate Must Also Have
- 7+ years experience in sales operations or sales with demonstrable track record of success in high-volume, high growth environments
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, and cross group collaboration skills
- Understanding of the cloud computing technology space
- BA/BS or equivalent. MBA preferred.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.