Customer Success ManagerSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
The Customer Success Manager will act as a trusted advisor to our customers to help ensure efficient Aruba solution adoption and accelerate customers business value. In this role, you will work closely with the partner and or the end customer within mid-to-large enterprises. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the Aruba Networks customer solution.
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s on-boarding, adoption, potential expansion and advocacy across a portfolio of customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Serve as a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate
- Meet or speak with the customer executive sponsors on a frequent cadence with the expectation of continually moving the relationship forward while uncovering new opportunities
- Performance metrics CSAT, Renewal rate, Upsell / Cross-sell lead identification, Reference-ability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement
- +3 years relevant work experience in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers, including the ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to following process
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Team player with the highest level of integrity, who will innovate to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company highly desired
- Experience with CSM platforms such as Gainsight, Totango, Strikedeck or similar
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility for travel
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.