Digital Platform StrategistSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
Digital Platform Strategist
The digital strategist will review the execution, coordination and optimization of digital strategies across multiple parts of the business. Unlike digital marketing roles, the digital strategist is not responsible for planning, building and execution of digital marketing tactics, but rather will be responsible for ensuring a consistent look, feel, and quality for all online digital sites – web, seller content repositories, and community.
- Drive and coordinate integration of digital strategy across all channels
- Define the information architecture for the overall digital presence and activities
- Own the QA and testing of all digital platforms
- Stay abreast of emerging digital technologies, media opportunities, approaches and strategies
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience
- Define a primary set of digital key performance indicators (KPIs), and develop and manage a dashboard reflecting progress toward each KPI
- Collaborate with and advise other functions (e.g. portfolio marketing, communications, demand centers, sales, customer service, investor relations) to define the nature of, and desired outcomes from, digital experiences for primary audience categories (e.g. customers, prospects, partners, sales, investors)
- Advise other functions, especially digital marketers and Web developers, on digital best practices spanning interface design, user experience, new capabilities, privacy laws and regulations, and digital strategy compliance
- Create and maintain maps and use cases of digital activities and touchpoints for primary audience categories
- Use analytics – often in partnership with marketing operations – to continuously audit and improve digital experiences and outcomes
- Oversee testing of digital user interfaces (e.g. landing pages, microsites, portal pages)
- Conduct internal and external stakeholder sentiment studies to improve digital experiences
- Chief marketing officer
- Marketing operations team members, including those team members having responsibility for the Demand Center, the Aruba web presence the Community, and overall metrics and analytics
- Corporate marketing, including Brand and Creative, Corporate Communications, and Portfolio Marketing
- Channel Marketing / Sales teams
- Customer service/support
Technologies Supporting the Role
- Web content management, analytics, and optimization tools
- Marketing automation platform, and specifically Eloqua
- Sales force automation, and specifically SFDC
- Social media platforms, monitoring tools
- Search engine marketing tools
- E-commerce platform
- Sales and partner portal platforms
- Attraction metrics/Web site traffic
- Acquisition metrics/Web site conversion
- Engagement metrics
- Social metrics
- Internal and external sentiment metrics
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, user interface design, or quantitative/analytical field required
- Master’s degree in marketing, user interface design, or quantitative/analytical field preferred
- Six to 10 years in roles of increasing responsibility in digital marketing, with a strong focus on digital go-to-market strategies, Web design, digital media and analytics
- More than three years of experience with b-to-b social media
- Ability to define and socialize digital strategies that extend across business and geographic segments
- Significant, verifiable experience optimizing digital interfaces to drive deeper engagement and positive user experiences
- Experience working with, and successfully managing, digital agencies
- Background in information systems and web, and in particular, as relating to design and administration of information architecture
- Evaluation and use of Web content management, social media, marketing automation, digital media and search engine optimization platforms
- Strong experience developing high-yield digital inbound strategies from search engine marketing to social media
- Experience with A/B, multivariate and usability testing
- Agency experience a plus
- Experience managing outside resources and agencies
- Blend of strategic thinking and ability to execute
- Web and user interface design
- Project management
- Strong written/oral communications
- Use of Web and business analytics platforms
- Statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Digital behavior analysis
- Agency management
- Strategic, objective-driven planning and reporting
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.