Global Services Senior Program Manager-ArubaSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||Shift 1, 0% premium (United States of America)|
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager with a proven track record of leading and executing programs and projects in the high-tech industry. This exciting role will report into Sr. Director of Customer Operations at HPE Aruba, and will lead multiple strategic change initiatives to enable our Customer Support organization to continue to grow and operationally scale.
The role is empowered to perform the following responsibilities:
- Define and propose program and projects, aligning business leaders and stakeholders to support change initiatives.
- Define charters and project success criteria with stakeholders
- Define and organize project team structures and engage functions to allocate required resources to change efforts
- Document and manage business project plans, timelines and escalation procedures
- Structure and manage a business project team with an operating model that guarantees project success
- Establish collaborative working relationships with functions and subject expert representing functions for aligned project plans and joint “one team” execution of change
- Report progress of all project efforts including status to executive governance bodies
- Provide complete transparency to all project progress with defined cadence
- Communicate challenges, develop remediation plans and solicit executive leadership as needed to guarantee success
- Oversee development of the change management approach, change management plans (training and communications), stakeholder engagement, change execution tactics and timelines in alignment to master project plans
- Definition, development and publication of success metrics on a standard cadence with defined remediation tactics if needed
- Manage budgets and efficient resource allocation
- Partner with 3rd parties involved in on-going business execution involved in or impacted by operational change
- Provide guidance and oversight of resources assigned to project teams to ensure quality of deliverables and accomplishment of all milestones including but not limited to: business requirements definition, user experience definition, success metrics definition, functional design, user acceptance testing, training development, communications management, solution deployment, user adoption, and post-project performance reviews.
- 8+ years of program management experience
- Proven experience with application of project and program management theories and practices to large scale improvement initiatives
- Skills in teaming and collaboration with cross-functional project teams
- Leadership with motivation skills and a proven track record of project delivery and success with measured business results
- Experience in project task identification, project plan development and project management to meet defined project milestones
- Demonstrated excellence in team leadership, communications and change management
- Management of business client requirements with understanding of business process and improvement objectives
- Experience presenting to and working with senior leadership to provide complete status and transparency to progress of projects
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills to enable informed decision making
- Experience with sales and customer support processes and supporting systems inclusive of account planning management through bookings and revenue recognition
- Experience in SAP and SFDC systems environments
- PMP certification and/or Six Sigma process improvement certification is a plus
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.