Director, Services Product ManagementSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Designs, plans, develops and manages a product or portfolio of products throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: from new product definition or enhancements to existing products; planning, design, forecasting, and production; to end of life.
• Leads, drives and provides approach for designing the end to end strategy for a suite of product portfolios that can be leveraged across the business unit.
• Provides guiding principles for and defines value proposition, customer segmentation, and business case to bring innovative and disruptive business unit products to the market. (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/margins, financials, market share).
• Sets business unit agenda for and drives synthesizing market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen.
• Drives integration of the product portfolios lifecycles to business unit goals across all phases of the product portfolio and business unit lifecycle (e.g. planning, development, launch, management, exit).
• Sets teams standards and operational metrics across all portfolios to align with the business unit's strategic goals (ie: revenue unit/margins,market share, quality performance, channel route to market, quarterly financials andon time to delivery).
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
• 15+ years of work experience in related field.
• Proven ability to define and execute a business strategy that drives operational excellence & profit.
• Strong technology foundation and business acumen and understand the technology strategy in the market
• Demonstrated experience leading people managers.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Recognized industry leader for team and people management skills, ability to mentor and lead teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
• Recognized industry leader for skills in cost efficient solution building, financial performance metric creation and analysis.
• Recognized industry leader for knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry and ability to provide product specific technical training to the team.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.