Aruba SW Technology Consultant - InternSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
About the Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leader in providing enterprise-scale WLAN/edge networking products. Our customers include major universities, giant tech companies, and international retail stores, with deployments numbering thousands of access points and tens of thousands of wireless devices.
Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects. Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project. Understands a number of the company's technologies in order to provide technical systems management support or deliver part of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements. Tasks may include performing systems configurations, troubleshooting systems errors/problems, monitoring and/or testing systems performance, and contribute to the design of technical solutions for customer environments.
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Acts professionally with the company customers.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company's strategy.
- Is aware of knowledge tools and their application.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Education and Experience Required:
Must be currently enrolled in BS or MS degree program with a technical degree specialization.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to assist with the completion of specific deliverables.
- Able to communicate concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce basic documentation to required standards.
- Demonstrates understanding of assigned discipline or technical area.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical knowledge.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.