Communications InternSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
About the Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leader in providing enterprise-scale WLAN/edge networking products. Our customers include major universities, giant tech companies, and international retail stores, with deployments numbering thousands of access points and tens of thousands of wireless devices.
As part of the Global Communications team, our Customer References Intern will be on the forefront of the public relations team. We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented and creative individual for the internship position who cantake ownership on creative projects and interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a highlight reel of customer content from articles customers have been included in, blogs they have written about our products, and videos they have been featured in
- Experiment with new and creative formats and optimize use of relevant content
- Write a series of blogs on how our customers are using our solutions for our Aruba Blogs site
- Manage and refine a customer reference database of over 100 customers
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, product management and other teams in execution of reference plans
- Bring new ideas to the table to support our successful customers in ways that enable our business
Education and Experience:
- Must be currently enrolled in a bachelors degree program, preferably a business or communications or related degree specialization.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Design background is desired but not required
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Outstanding writing skills, great collaborator and communicator
- Motivated self-starter who enjoys a challenge and an independent project
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.