Sr. Product Line Manager, Aruba NaaSSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
- Accountable for the full Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) product and solution life cycle.
- Partner with the NaaS engineering team, Theater delivery, BU’s and ISVs to develop service requirements and solutions that competitively position HPE solutions in the market
- Develop and manage joint business plans, order forecasts and capability roadmap. Build and execute a targeted plan by Theater.
- Drive interlock with Sales and GTM programs (Direct and Indirect) and drive tactical growth through campaigns
- Build and scale modular NaaS service subscriptions on select portfolios and drive through direct & indirect RTM to implement profitable growth strategy
- Identify customer-in proactive services capabilities, technology and tooling requirements. Help make build vs buy vs partner decisions with Engineering.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future service products by conducting market research & deal engagement, supported by on-going visits to customers and partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify & fill services gaps, generate new offers that generate orders, recurring revenue, improve customer experience & drive profitable growth.
- Working with the Engineering leads, translate repeatable customer demand into detailed requirements and prototypes. Take accountability for business outcomes (Orders, Revenue, Profit) as prototypes are tuned into globally available offers.
- Developing and implementing a go to market plan for accountable products and solutions, both direct and indirect, working through the Portfolio team to execute.
- Identify and execute on potential partner relationships (technology, reseller and systems integrator), working through the Aruba Services Portfolio Lifecycle team when commercial terms are required.
- In collaboration with the Aruba product team, create buy-in for the portfolio vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop pricing strategies in partnership with the product business group stakeholders and the Aruba Services pricing team.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with delivery & engineering teams to enable quick time-to-market, optimized resources & high customer satisfaction.
- Drive new product launches including working with analyst relations team, marketing, executives, and other key stakeholders.
- Act as an evangelist to build awareness and understanding, represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on our products and portfolio.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- MBA, MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 10+ years of product management or business development experience in the Networking, Cloud or Security Services area with an ability to lead direct and virtual teams at a global scale. Ability to drive cross functional programs with minimal direction is a must.
- Prior experience with IT-as-a-Service, SaaS or NaaS products is required; experience with Pay-Per-X pricing & Opex consumption models for infrastructure is a must.
- Understanding of selling motions to Line of Business (LOB) buyers desired. Ability to craft compelling value propositions and messages in simple terms for business and technical decision makers is required.
- Prior business case development & financial modeling (NPV, LTV) for SaaS and NaaS operational metrics background is required; ability to create simple CAPEX to OPEX conversion models for most complex deployments is required.
- Experience with industry benchmark Software and SaaS pricing strategies preferred.
- Experience working with ISVs and IT System Integrators preferred.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to effectively interact with C-suite execs/ stakeholders and skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to promote teamwork and collaboration across organizational boundaries; build consensus; creates an open, team environment where differences can be discussed and resolved constructively.
- Leads initiatives by example, creative problem solver with positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to influence and get things done across a complex matrixed organization
- Deep understanding of a public, private and hybrid cloud environment
- Deep experiences in a Services business
- Understanding of driving businesses through the channels and alliance partnerships
Other Key Attributes
- Future focused
- Team player
- Innovative, creative
- Think outside of the box
- Broad thinker
- Matrixed organization. Needs strong relationship skills – team player
- Strategist and visionary
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.