Healthcare Solutions Marketing ManagerSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Healthcare Solutions Marketing Manager
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Senior Solutions Marketing Manager will focus on healthcare. As an experienced industry and technology expert in the healthcare sector, you will lead the effort to position Aruba as a leader of network solutions that deliver business value and exceptional experiences for users and devices in the next-generation acute care, long-term care, or university hospital system organizations.
Healthcare providers around the world are nearing 100% adoption of Electronic Health Records (EHR). This means doctors and nurses are using laptops, tablets, and smart phone to help provide care. In addition, Biomedical devices are connecting to the network. Although they provide critical services, they can also be lost and promote security vulnerabilities. Clinicians need to provide care to patients, not spend time struggling with network issues or looking for BioMed devices. Additionally, creating digital experiences for the patient, including indoor navigation, is an important part of attracting patients and improving customer satisfaction scores. The network can be an important foundation for enabling a system that can focus on patient care.
In this role, you will work closely with peers in other marketing functions and will build alliances with and work closely with your peers from product management, sales and business development.
Leading indicators for success will be increasing Aruba's market presence in healthcare across different global theaters, and effectively developing and execute a comprehensive healthcare go-to-market strategy for networking.
- Creation of awareness, demand gen, web collateral, customer presentations and sales training assets.
- Work with customer reference team to develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use.
- Develop deep understanding of the target audience by gathering insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchase decision process.
- Support a global sales organization and partners as a subject matter expert for Aruba solutions in healthcare
- Evangelize Aruba’s healthcare value proposition across direct & channel sales, industry events, and social media.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with recognized healthcare technology leaders and institutions; ideate new industry innovations leveraging Aruba’s Architecture.
- Drive Aruba’s GTM strategy across sales, marketing and product for healthcare
- Understand the competitive landscape of the market and help create suitable solution architectures.
- Contribute business and technology insight articles to industry publications.
- Brief industry analysts and external reporters on key industry innovation trends.
- Work with field marketing to execute global customer and channel facing campaigns to fuel demand-gen activities.
- Actively participate in customer executive briefings, new hire sales training, sales quarterly business reviews and sales kickoff activities.
- Create immersive storylines and experiences at annual end user and partner conferences (Aruba Atmosphere, HPE Discover), industry events (HIMSS) and present and participate in keynote and/or breakout presentations.
- Regularly recommend solution strategic direction to senior management.
- Often create innovative solutions to enhance sales of the product lines or line of services/solutions.
- Seen by sales team as an expert in the products/services/solutions and regularly is called on to defend the benefits in front of customers or partners.
- BA or BS degree required
- Minimum of Five (5) years of healthcare sector marketing experience or equivalent.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of technology marketing, sales or related experience.
- Understands organizational structure of healthcare organizations
- Knowledge of Federal/State/Local/Global healthcare initiatives
- Proven track record of establishing credibility with key influencers and decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to take highly technical products and generate marketing material that creates excitement and field/customer engagement
- Willing to travel up to 25% for customer meetings, industry events, sales/partner training events
- Proven track record of establishing credibility with key influencers and decision makers
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- 5+ years of experience working in a healthcare organization is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in the networking industry
- Past experience deploying healthcare technologies and a keen understanding of global healthcare trends
- Ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive, and story-like marketing assets and campaigns.
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication presentation development and delivery skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to influence.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to bring diverse people together to complete projects.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage parallel deliverables.
- Empathetic to buyers, customers, users and sales resources.
- Highly collaborative, able to work across functional teams.
- Strong skills using Microsoft software.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.