Developer for Infrastructure and Platform AutomationSanta Clara, California
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Santa Clara, California|
|Shift:||No shift premium (United States of America)|
Responsible for researching, planning and producing holistic experience concepts and specifications that optimize the user experience across all medium (hardware, software, environment, etc), for specific touch points of the complete solution; for the mutual benefit of both user and business. Responsible for gaining user insights and leveraging them to drive design direction or improve existing designs. Work within this job family falls into three major categories: (1) enhancements - changes to original design and extensions to existing programs. (2) new experience designs (3) strategic experience design – new or improved ecosystem experience, experience architecture, etc.
- Develops organization-wide experience architectures across multiple platforms and organizations within the Global Business Unit.
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies, innovations, and outsourced partner relationships for alignment with design strategy, technology roadmap, and business value; creates plans for integration and update into architecture.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with technology and development guidelines and standards; integrates suggestions, updates, and innovations into overall architecture and design language.
- Leverages recognized domain expertise, business acumen, and experience to influence decisions of executive business leadership, outsourced design partners, and industry standards groups.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members to set an example of user experience design innovation and excellence.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
- Typically 10+ years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience with application and development of design theories, principles, and concepts for a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services platforms.
- History of innovation with numerous examples of design excellence.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in architecture of overall product design and technology across multiple product lines.
- Evaluating and selecting processes, standards, and techniques to be used in reviewing designs for alignment with overall product and quality architecture; history of implementing cross- platform and functional changes and initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate process architectures and product formulations, design proposals and negotiate options at business unit and executive levels.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.