Software Firmware Engineer InternSingapore, Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Singapore|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba, part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is one of the fastest growing businesses within HPE and offers opportunities to experience various leading edge technologies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Cloud, and Software-Defined Networking (SDN). One can grow his or her career in a variety of different verticals, all the way from the cutting edge tablet business to high-end enterprise business. Here, employees productize and innovate to solve real world customer challenges.
We are currently looking for qualified student seeking for meaningful internship opportunity as Software Firmware Engineer Intern.
- We are hiring top-tier university students to work on leading-edge networking products.
- We are looking for students majoring in computer engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering (software).
- You will learn about our wired product portfolio while working as part of a team to design, implement, test and validate SW for our state of the art networking products.
- Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only.
- They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Majoring in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (Software)
- In 3rd or 4th year of university studies
- Understands fundamentals of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and networking.
- Experience with software development tools and processes
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Passion for learning something new and taking on a challenge.
- Must be self-starter, fast learner, analytical and numerate.
- Good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Able to work either 3 or 6 months period.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.