Electrical Engineering Hardware InternSingapore, Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Singapore|
|Job Category:||Graduate Program and Internships|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Aruba, a Hewlett PackardEnterprisecompany,is the global leader in distributed enterprise networks. Its award-winning portfolio of campus, branch/teleworker, and mobile solutions simplify operations and secure access to all corporate applications and services – regardless of the user’s device, location, or network. This dramatically improves productivity, and lowers capital/ operating costs.
Introduction to Role
As an Electrical Engineering Hardware (EE HW) Intern,you will enjoy being part of a global community of top engineers, who are at the heart of the company’s innovative technology infrastructure products. You will have the opportunity to learn about real world product development, design support and technical validation activities of Ethernet switchsystems. You will also take part in test automation, productivity improvement initiatives, data analysis and reporting on new andleveraged designs.
- Provide scripting, test automation, design integrity validation support to the engineering teams
- Implement established test plans to verify requirements compliance
- Support investigations, analysis of engineering issues and solutions
- May be required to work on small independent engineering projects to augment internal work
- Prepare reports and write technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree (completed prior to start date) inelectronicsengineering, computer engineering
- Interest in embedded programming, FPGA, web-based design, scripting tools
- Some knowledge ofPCB CAD and/or EDA tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for Networking technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Leadership experience at university and/or participation in extracurricular activities in student organizations and and/or community service
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.