Regional Product Category Manager - Cloud and SecuritySingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the "Intelligent Edge" Aruba is creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces - leading next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform businesses with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity. We help some of the largest and most exciting companies globally to modernize their networks to meet the demands of a digital future.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity - we are looking for a Regional Product Category Manager - Cloud and Security. The Category management function defines and manages the product offering, positioning, and pricing across the product life cycle of a given portfolio, guiding the direct/indirect sales teams on such product related dimensions. They are responsible to plan the business objective for a specific portfolio, and to achieve this plan through ongoing adjustments of the product related decisions.
This role will act as the lead expert in competition product knowledge in all dimensions (product knowledge, pricing, marketing, customer requirements). Communicates, briefs, supports direct and indirect sales force on product strategies. Defines advertising, and demand generation priorities at strategic and tactical levels in partnership with the Marketing function. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices. This person is responsible for 2 product categories, Aruba Cloud and Aruba Security.
Aruba Central is the Service platform and the single plane of glass management for Aruba’s architecture. Aruba is investing in this area as a critical platform for the future of the Intelligent Edge division for Aruba. Aruba has long supported the principles of zero trust security with our role based access technology and Dynamic Segmentation for traffic segmentation across wired and wireless environments to isolate all users, devices, applications, and things from one another. The key point for Aruba’s approach to security that it is built-in to our network infrastructure which means customers have an immediate level of protection.
If you have a track record of technology sales success, want to be part of a business area that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today!
How you’ll make your mark:
• Deep understanding of the category product, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
• Actively contributes to the definition of the category business plan.
• Establishes relationships and represents team with sales force and other partners at senior level.
• Product line and quota responsibility for a significant share of the product range, or a specific customer segment.
• Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SalesForce communication etc).
• May lead a subset of the team. May lead overall engagement with one or several sales teams.
• May lead engagement and partnership with external IT vendor.
• You have significant relevant previous 8-12 years of work experience with a combination of Marketing, Sales, Presales, Business Planning.
• You have a deep IT industry knowledge and knowledge of an area of our products, solutions or services offerings and our competitor's offerings.
• You specialized in Product Category in depth knowledge and experience.
• You have an excellent negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
• You have a Consumer/Commercial Partner management experience
• You have a good leadership skills and cross functional expertise (Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing)
• You have an excellent business planning, financial planning and modelling skills, comfortable to manage high complexity business planning and reporting.
• Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices will be an asset.
• End User Account Management experience will be an advantage.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.