Hardware Design EngineerSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
HPE Aruba Networking Business unit is looking for a self-motivated, results oriented individual to join our Manufacturing Engineering team. As Hardware Design Engineer, you will be responsible to design, analyze, develop, modify and evaluate electrical/electronic parts, components, sub-systems, algorithms, or integrated circuitry for electrical/electronic equipment and other hardware systems. The individual will also conduct feasibility studies, design margin and validation analyses and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Also assist in architecture development and assessment. Evaluate reliability of materials, properties, designs, and techniques used in production. May direct support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
In a typical day as a Hardware Design Engineer, you would
- Design portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implement established test plans for existing designs, including validation of tolerances, form/fit/function, shock and vibration, electromagnetic interference, safety, reliability, thermal generation, and system power measurements.
- Develop understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on electrical hardware design and development.
- Participate as a member of project team of other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
If you are…
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Experience or understanding of electrical design tools and software packages.
- Understanding of design for electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms.
- Understanding of thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.