Analog/Power Hardware EngineerSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
As a graduate hire in the HPE-Aruba Engineering power team, you will work together with experienced analog/power engineers to design power subsystems for state of the art LAN Edge products. You will have opportunities to apply your engineering knowledge and benefit from the engineering heritage that HPE is known for. Working alongside some of the best power engineers, you will participate in the design and validation of power subsystems/power supplies for high power, high reliability and high performance enterprise class systems.
In a typical day as a Analog/Power Hardware Engineer , you would be responsible for:
- Implement analog and power circuits, conduct design validation tests and work cross functionally with other development groups.
- Evaluate and enable innovative solutions for cost, size, power efficiency and reliability, including filing patents and enabling next generation technology.
- Generate design documentations, perform schematic capture, board layouts, prototype bring-up and design validation.
- Root-cause and solve technical issues during new product development and in field escalations.
- Plan and schedule to meet goals, deliverables and deadlines.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Deep interest in power electronics and DC/DC converters implementation
- Good fundamentals in circuit analysis and synthesis skills
- Good understanding of the characteristics of power semiconductors/passives and principles of switching regulators.
- Some knowledge with PCA development, analog simulation and debugging tools.
- Good interpersonal skills to enable global and cross-functional engagements.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.