Senior FPGA Design EngineerSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, talented and innovative individual to be part of our high-speed digital circuit designers developing state-of-the-art networking products as Senior FPGA Design Engineer. Explore your career options with HPE, together we will do something amazing.
In a typical day as a Senior FPGA Design Engineer, you would responsible for:
- End-to-end FPGA/PLD development, from digital logic design, detailed simulation, synthesis, validation and integration with hardware involving debugging and resolving systems issues.
- Derive specification based on product requirements.
- Research and enable innovative solutions for cutting edge designs, including filing patents and enabling next-generation technologies.
- Resolve issues and drive completion of projects to schedule and collaboratively network with other technical contributors.
- Be a team player, owning all aspects of assigned areas including verification.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with FPGA design, preferably with Verilog.
- Demonstrated ability to lead FPGA Development and Regression activities.
- Successfully completed complex designs from concept to production
- Experience with architecture definition, system integration of FPGA design and strong logic design fundamentals.
- Demonstrated ability to derive specification based on product requirements
- Experience in performing FPGA WCA (Worst Case Timing Analysis)
- Familiarity with common processor interfaces (PCI-Express, DDR3/4, I2C, SPI, RS232, MDIO, XAUI).
- Experience with Altera Quartus or Xilinx Vivado IDE including synthesis, simulation, place and route, timing closure.
- Experience with system Verilog test benches for full chip test bench environments with Cadence IES, Questasim to test full FPGA chip.
- Experience with system Verilog assertion is an advantage.
- Exposure to integration and debugging tools, such as oscilloscope and logic analyzers.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills to enable global and cross-functional engagements, plus ability to read, comprehend and explain engineering drawings and technical documents.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.