Regional Channel Marketing ManagerSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
The Regional Channel Marketing Manager will develop and/or deliver integrated end-customer, go-to-market programs for one or more products, services and/or solutions within the global business unit or region. Determine GTM program goals/benchmarks and tracks/analyzes results using closed-loop analysis. Drive continuous improvements to GTM efficiency and effectiveness.
In a typical day as a Regional Channel Marketing Manager, you will
- Developing, driving and implementing channel marketing plans for the Aruba channel partners in the region in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Strong focus on demand generation activities through channel partner and marketing services agencies to grow the channel generated pipeline for Aruba
- Own the channel marketing plan and budget in the region
- Work with the extended channel sales and marketing teams to align Aruba priorities in the market
- Contribute to the regional marketing plan from a channel marketing perspective
- Overseeing day to day channel marketing operations
- Support cross-BU initiatives in the region with other HPE marketing groups
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
- Understanding changing and differing priorities depending on territories and how these impact channel marketing.
If you are
At least 10+ years of working experience and 5 years experience in a channel marketing role
- Possess a can-do attitude with examples of projects that have delivered impact
- Thorough knowledge of working with large partners and managing product/ service/solution lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate and generate demand in a matrixed organization
- Proficient at marketing planning, execution and reporting
- Language proficiency in English (both written and spoken) and other Asian languages will be a benefit as the role will be required to communicate with many countries within the region
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.