Managed Services Provider Programs Manager and Global Partners ManagerSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We, at Aruba, are much more than leaders in Wi-Fi technology! Aruba is where top athletes in every field are advancing the future of mobile and digital. At our core is a Customer First, Customer Last philosophy. We Focus on Innovation that is revolutionizing digital experiences in places where we work, learn, shop, travel, and enjoy free time. We are the Biggest Small Company in our industry. Our mission is to be the Edge-to-Cloud platform upon which our customers innovate in the mobile, IoT, and cloud era.
Our Aruba Asia-Pacific and Japan (APJ) team are looking for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) Programs Manager and Global Partners Manager. The role is program management and execution, relationship management and multi-country business development role.
The MSP Program role represents 70% of the job. This requires running activities to recruit, enable and certify new Aruba MSPs, and ensure the health and growth of the existing MSPs across the region. This requires a high degree of coordination and collaboration with each of the countries and global parts of the business. Success will be measured by the number of active MSPs and the quarter-on-quarter growth of “sell with/to” orders.
The Global Partner management role represents 30% of the job. This requires a coordinated effort with the global partner management teams to expand relationships and grow business with these partners and the in-country sales teams. Success will be measured by the quarter-on-quarter growth in APJ orders and the requirements are being met as part of the Global Partner Program requirements per each partner.
The role is in Singapore and reports to the Director of Aruba’s APJ Channels. The role is required to meet the quarterly and annual sales targets and accurately forecast by working closely with the in-country sales team. The role requires business acumen, high degree of understanding of managed services business model(s) and creativity to bring ideas to create opportunities with MSP across APJ. The person must maintain a high level of integrity to engender trust and respect with all they interact with.
In a typical day as a Managed Services Provider (MSP) Programs Manager and Global Partners Manager, you would
- Lead the Aruba APJ MSP Program.
- Collaborate with each of the country channel teams to recruit, enable and certify new MSPs.
- Work closely with the country channel and sales team to grow existing MSPs, help to ensure excellent relationships, the growth as-a-service offerings and ensure joint-plans for success are executed.
- Active contribution to improving the MSP Program and in-country execution.
- Lead the onboarding, enablement and certification of the Global Partners.
- Lead the collaboration between Global Partners, global partner managers and the in-country sales and channel team.
- Provide APJ sales management and forecasting of MSPs.
- Provide APJ sales management and forecasting of Global Partners.
If you are...
- Holding at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Recent history of selling “as-a-service” solutions.
- 5+ years of related experience with 3-5 years of experience at an MSP selling or product management for as-a-service offerings or at vendor in a similar role.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher sales contracts and or revenue quotas.
Knowledge and Skills:
- High level of knowledge and experience in managed services business model either from being part of an MSP, or Telco or as a vendor channel manager.
- Knowledge and experience of network products and services, especially competitive vendors.
- Collaborates, communicates and works well with the multi-cultural nature of the global and APJ business and the people across it.
- Adds value and creates relationships between the MSPs/partners and the sales and channel team.
- Maintains weekly sales forecast for MSPs and Global Partners.
- Excellent experience and skills for workshops and presentations.
- Professional cooperative attitude to work, lead and coach your peers.
- Maintain respectful and professional relationships with Partners, Peers and Management.
- Build HPE’s brand and own personal brand with a reputation for trust, reliability and innovation.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.