Business Development Manager - Hospitality and RetailSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We, at Aruba, are much more than leaders in Wi-Fi technology! Aruba is where top athletes in every field are advancing the future of mobile and digital. At our core is a Customer First, Customer Last philosophy. We Focus on Innovation that is revolutionizing digital experiences in places where we work, learn, shop, travel, and enjoy free time. We are the Biggest Small Company in our industry. Our mission is to be the Edge-to-Cloud platform upon which our customers innovate in the mobile, IoT, and cloud era.
Our Aruba Regional team is looking for a Business Development Manager for Hospitality and Retail. This role will be responsible to build relationship with the ecosystems and also drive excellent partnership with the internal/external stakeholders.
In a typical day as a Business Development Manager for Hospitality and Retail, you would
- Responsible to create and drive the sales pipeline. Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow- up by others.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position the company's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Work closely and support Territory Account Managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the clients, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
If you are...
- Holding a University or Bachelor's degree
- Typically 10-15 years of advanced sales experience in Hospitality and Retail sectors.
- Preferably have minimum 2-3 years of connectivity product sales (wireless and switching).
- Have proven good relationship management with the hospitality and retail clients also good in project management skills.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher-level customer interface.
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understand the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Understand and apply program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
- Excellent in account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborate with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivate & maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and positions the company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
- Establish a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Understand how to leverage the company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.