Senior Automation EngineerSingapore, Central Singapore
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Singapore, Central Singapore|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Singapore)|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital work spaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
Our Aruba Supply Chain Engineering team is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer.
In a typical day as a Senior Automation Engineer, you would
- Design, build, and deploy test infrastructure at multiple sites
- Provide support and enhancement of current production test systems.
- Working with software and hardware engineering to develop, validate, document and improve manufacturing test strategy
- Develop, debug and implement manufacturing test Software package based on test spec & test requirement for optimized production test quality control and efficiency.
- Support manufacturing and test processes for NPI (New Product Introduction) and Sustainability.
If you are…
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- A professional with more than 10 years of relevant industry experience
- Experienced developing and deploying automated test solutions.
- Must have solid understanding of network technologies and physical interfaces.
- Must be competent working with Linux/UNIX-based development systems and tools.
- Demonstrable skill in designing, developing, and troubleshooting scripts (Python, Perl, TCL/Expect, Shell)
- Experience working with International Manufacturing Partners
- Experience building and maintaining production databases
- Experience with importing/exporting information from multiple databases and APIs
- Able to successfully work in a rapid paced environment
- Strong structured, analytical, technical, problem-solving skills.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.