Aruba Inside SalesTlaquepaque, Jalisco
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus LAN solutions. HPE’s innovative technology and open, standards-based approach to networking is resonating with customers around the world, and HPE Aruba revenue exceeds the sum of its next five competitors.
|Primary Location:||Tlaquepaque, Jalisco|
|Job Category:||Inside Sales|
|Shift:||No shift premium (Mexico)|
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
Aruba Inside Sales Representative
Manages virtually (by phone, electronically or social media) a set of assigned or acquired accounts. Builds, maintains and forecasts sales pipeline, creates and develops account plans. Works closely with company outside sales, channel partners and/or end customers to move sales opportunities to closure. May generate and qualify leads to create new sales opportunities. Sets and executes sales strategy for assigned portion of account, territory or industry vertical.
In a typical day as a Aruba Inside Sales Representative, you would:
- Sells moderately complex solutions, products and services for a portion or set of assigned accounts based on defined account strategies and plans; may partner with field sales or sell independently.
- Creates account plan for a portion or a set of assigned accounts that are of medium to high complexity.
- Generates, qualifies and reviews new leads to drive sales opportunities to closure; may work with partners/ outside sales to ensure a smooth sales transaction.
- Understands client requirements and competitively positions company solutions to meet the needs to drive retention strategy.
- Builds targeted sales pipeline and forecasts data driven sales activities.
- are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
- hold a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any field (preferably IT/ Sales).
- are a professional with 3-5 years of relevant work experience or equivalent.
- are proactive, analytic and independent. Strong attention to detail.
- have proficient account management, acquisition, retention and development skills.
- have proficient understanding of company's portfolios of products and services.
- have proficient knowledge of IT and/or industry solutions, products and services to solve business challenges.
- have proficient communication and negotiation skills.
- are ableto collaborate within a team and may lead a sub-team.
- (depending on role) may require hunter approach or strategic "farmer or relationship selling approach.
- have proficient knowledge in a Customer Relationship Management system or Salesforce system, which allows businesses to manage business relationships and the data and information associated with them.
- are willing to travel at least once per quarter.
...then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Sign up for email alerts announcing job opportunities based on your preferences.
Search for and select one or more categories or a location (or both) and then click "Subscribe".
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we're lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what's never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.