Business Operations Manager IDate posted 10/13/2017 Location Aguadilla,
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join our team.
The Supply chain Planner will be responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating supply management, business processes and delivery of products and services to the company policy and country regulatory requirements.
Scope includes business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity).
Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for planning.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produces reports using IT systems and analyzes data to develop trends for supply activities; articulates findings to management.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Collaborates with regional and global business unit planning teams to maintain and enhance current business processes.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Communicates requirements and guidelines to the regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory.
- Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals.
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies.
- Partners with stakeholders to identify & implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
- May provide training or general direction for junior staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or equivalent certifications and experience.
- Minimum of Two (2) years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Demonstrated understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Basic understanding of the overall supply chain strategies.
- Analytical and data modeling skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Developed Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other analytical aids to help manage the operation.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic level of knowledge of inventory analysis.
- Proficient understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
- Developing Project Management Skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Puerto Rico
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.