Enterprise Account Manager, NetworkingDate posted 06/06/2018 Location All, Alberta
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, (HPE Aruba) is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. The HPE Aruba sales team is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for an Enterprise Account Manager opportunity.
HPE Aruba’s Wired and Wireless Networking solution offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments; from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch, campus LAN and data center solutions. The class leading networking portfolio is experiencing growth that greatly exceeds the market. In addition it provides a suite of security solutions and Application Development Toolkits that enable extensive mobility enhancements.
HPE Aruba provides a competitive compensation and benefits package along with the tools and training necessary to be successful. Serves as the overall account lead (single point of contact) for numerous, large named accounts in an assigned country, geographic territory and/or industry; understands a client’s key business and IT challenges and requirements and is focused on driving value for the client, while maximizing revenue and margin for the company. Specializes in a value or volume specialty (computers, servers, storage, services, printers) with focus on growing the base business, complex solutions, and new business opportunities. Accounts may be managed remotely. Is supported primarily by presales and operations resources. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Builds growth opportunities using an account planning process; actively manages planning process through scheduled reviews and updates.
- Extensive time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver solution sale.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization; highly diverse set of functions and buyers; focus in on management level.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify and advance opportunities that result in ongoing profitable revenue growth for the company.
- Maintains high-level of customer loyalty and builds trust and integrity, as indicated in company conducted surveys and reports.
- Focuses on larger deals/opportunities and value and/or volume portfolio management, and selling a range of company products and solutions.
- Works with management to develop future business plans; independently determines methods for achieving plans.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key IT and business executives, including C level Executives.
- Advocates for client needs in negotiating solution sales and troubleshooting delivery issues.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with the customer.
- Analyzes client industry and competitive research and information to facilitate rich client dialogue.
- Actively manages the account to protect and grow the company's business; coordinates all account forecasts, planning and reporting.
- Directs and coordinates all activity on account(s).
- Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
- Enters all opportunities in pipeline tool and updates them weekly. Recommends and implements industry leading Pipeline management practices.
- Builds a list of customers willing to be a reference in person or print.
- Ability to implement margin recovery activities/strategies.
- Acts as a first interface for international accounts in collaboration with members of global business teams, and local teams.
- Identifies customer requirements, matches with company capabilities and chooses the respective company supply chain accordingly (Volume Direct or Indirect).
Education And Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree; Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer; is a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
- Typically 8-12 years of experience as referenced above.
- Industry experience required.
- Highly experienced in product specialty (computers, printers, servers, storage).
Knowledge And Skills
- Strong high-level customer management relationship building, especially working with executives in lines of business, and sometime board level.
- Adept at advanced sales negotiations and positioning solution value under pricing pressures from customer IT and procurement professionals.- proactive presentation of value solutions
- Have excellent time management skills and presentation skills. Is the go to expert for the technology or solution being presented.
- Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
- Broad understanding of the customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific industry/market.
- Ability to coordinate multiple internal and external partners on multiple levels to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
- Partner organization intelligence aligned with partner management skills.
- Uses financial-selling techniques with the client and company internal to position value and advance sales motions.
- Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes in complex, large deals.
- Relevant knowledge of client's industry; keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Knowledge of the company's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Ability to understand the customer's business issues and translate to the company's solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity on a complex, large deal basis.
- Excels in competitive selling skills.
- Sell across platform and specialty.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.