Sales Operations AnalystDate posted 10/11/2018 Location Beijing, Beijing
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as a Sales Operations Analyst, you would
• Subject matter expert and administers licences, makes configuration updates & maintains key sales tools used by the Inside Sales team: i.e. RingDNA, Level11, Clari, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator etc
• Supports ISR’s on Quote2Cash processes and issues i.e. SANDY, Eclipse
• Facilitates the MM Sales Forecasting process and tracking including transition to Clari
• Supports Territory ATAM /Campaign Workbook preparation through account list selection, implementation and tracking
• Works with key stakeholders (CRM/PRM) to implement specified changes to data, content and systems to improve data quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness of the team
• Supports MM Sales Manager tracking of KPI’s i.e. Average Deal Size, Win Loss analysis, New Logos etc.
• Supports annual readiness process, quota deployment and sales letter generation.
• Works with SCO on any sales compensation processes and issues i.e. Opportunity based pay tracking, audit and SCO data feed.
• Produces and analyses ad hoc reports and assessment of business performance to identify trends and issues, supports QBR and other such meetings with preparation
• Communicates Sales Operations issues to manager and stakeholders
Administers and maintains sales operational systems and processes to provide content, data and information management in support of sales pursuits. Implements and configures sales tools, content management and tracking systems. Develops and manages catalog and web-based content, web pages and other online sources for storing and communicating information for sales and partners. Enters, updates and ensures accuracy of data in sales and client and partner relationship management systems generates regular and ad hoc reports for account teams and leadership. Advises on improvements and enhancements for design of sales systems and tools.
- Administers, configures, updates and maintains systems for support, including sales tools, catalog management, websites, online content, partner Web portal content and data management, for a customer segment or business unit.
- Reviews and evaluates information and makes changes and updates to data and configuration of tools, online resources and systems within general parameters
- Produces and reviews report and assessment results to identify trends and issues, perform root-cause analysis for failures and data issues, develop recommendations for resolution and track effectiveness of remedies
- Communicates data and issue analysis to stakeholders
- provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to data, content and systems to improve quality, operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
If you are…
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 4-6 years experience
- Experience administering and maintaining sales tools, systems and online resources
- Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales processes and practices in various situations
- Using forecasting and planning methodologies to develop guidance for deploying updates and enhancements to sales tools and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate sales support plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.
Then, apply now!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.