Software EngineerDate posted 08/10/2018 Location Beijing, Beijing
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Aruba is redefining the “IT EDGE”. Creating new customer experiences by building intelligent spaces and digital workspaces. We are focused on campus, branch, mobility and the IoT to transform business models with the combined power of compute, context, control and secure connectivity.
In a typical day as an Senior Software Engineer, you would
Responsibilities include but not limited to design and develop SW modules for the Aruba AP product, quickly learn new technology and create optimized implementations, create structure design and detail design documents, be involved in the system architecture and product evolutions, and actively involved in slot release programs and make these a success story. A working of underlying networking technologies and other telecommunications technologies is a key enabler to success in this position. Candidates should demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work well on a team. Candidates are expected to have some kind of leadership and good communication skill as required to work within an engineering team and coordinate with foreign colleagues.
• Strong understanding of network model and TCP/IP protocol stack
• Strong development experience in Linux driver and networking
• Strong programming skills in C
• knowledge with 802.11 protocol stack, better Familiar with madwifi
• Familiarity with 802.11 related test and analysis tools like Omnipeek, Charriot and Iperf etc.
• Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team from various disciplines and to resolve issues
• Excellent communication skills including verbal and written is required
• Good spoken and written English
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.