Senior Product Manager - ArubaDate posted 09/13/2018 Location Bangalore, Karnataka
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join our team.
What You'll Do
The Senior Product Manager, Software and services will be responsible for driving the software roadmap and direction for the campus edge, specifically campus switching, within HPE Aruba, the Networking division of Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Collaborating with engineering, sales and peer product managers, the Senior PM will define the next generation of software capabilities and strategy with focus on.
- Delivering customer value and differentiated capabilities in a mobile first environment
- Solutions first mindset with tight integration of hardware, software and other building blocks to drive “better-together” results
- Building a rich set of capabilities for the next-generation-IT-user.
The Senior PM should have grounding in the networking space with deep technical depth in software and system architectures combined with knowledge of industry trends. They should have good business instincts and thrive in a fast paced environment where there is an opportunity to disrupt and grow.
They will solve meaty problems associated all facets of Product Management that directly make a business impact. For the ideal candidate, this role will be a chance for significant personal growth while contributing to some of Aruba’s biggest initiatives.
Our Minimum Requirements for this role are
- 10+ years in Networking. 5+ years in Product Management preferred. Also open to candidates with SE, systems test and TME backgrounds if they show good instinct for the business and deep knowledge of use cases.
- Know Your Stuff: Domain expertise in networking and switching software. Knowledge of protocol, system, applications and use-cases.
- Understanding of industry trends including automation, analytics and programmability, and how they drive next generation architectures.
- Good Business Acumen and Judgement: Comfort with ambiguity and flexibility in the face of change. Drive the right decisions for your product and broader portfolio.
- Deep Customer Intimacy: Significant direct engagements with customers and partners. Experience supporting pre-sales as a product manager and/or TME.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent with 8 – 12 years of experience
Benefits you’ll enjoy
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication.
To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our
Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.