Competitive and Market Intelligence Analyst (Home Based/Remote)Date posted 08/12/2017 Location Boston, Massachusetts
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Competitive and Market Intelligence Analyst to join our fast-paced global marketing team to support the execution of a comprehensive competitive and market intelligence plan. The ideal candidate will be focused on creating competitive and market intelligence collateral and they will have prior experience in the Networking industry. The applicant will also have a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility as well as the ability to adapt to persistent change and ambiguity, while working with a sense of urgency.
- Research and analyze market trends, including vendors, product technologies and services
- Monitor and provide timely analysis of competitive movements in the market to enable key members of the organization to make sound business decisions
- Work with cross-functional, cross-organizational teams to develop competitive positioning
- Develop concise, audience-appropriate, actionable collateral characterized by strategic insight
- Prepare what-if scenarios to understand opportunity and risk
- Identify and fill gaps in Aruba’s understanding of the market and its competitors
- Serve as a subject matter expert and thought leader
- Support sales enablement efforts, including ad-hoc support of the global sales organization
- Help foster internal competitive information sharing
- Support competitive and market intelligence content management
- Assist with ad hoc competitive and market intelligence needs
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Number of Years of Experience: 3-5 years
- Prior competitive and market intelligence experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with different elements of a business organization
- Demonstrate sophisticated research and analysis skills, including financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize raw information into meaningful content and presentations
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to elucidate with partial or ambiguous information
- Highly organizaed and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Boston, MA (Preferred)
- Home Based/Remote
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.