Aruba Partner Sales Specialist BelgiumDate posted 01/11/2018 Location Diegem,
Key Responsibilities – ARUBA Partner Sales Specialist
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals on products & services.
- Accountable for driving, adhering and executing the central & localized ARUBA Channel Strategy with assigned partners and have proper follow-up by organizing quarterly business reviews.
- Actively co-sells with partner and supports alignment of partner and ARUBA direct sales motions.
- Drives incremental opportunity generation for ARUBA through mining partners’ existing customer base and identifying new opportunities with partner.
- Uncover ARUBA projects and execute joint calls and visits between partners, partner’s end-customers and Field Sales to add value to win projects.
- Need to communicate & position the ARUBA value proposition to a broad audience at multi-level with the Channel Partners up to C-level, including Pre-Sales & Consultants.
- Need to train all appropriate stakeholders commercially on the ARUBA technology platform as well as best practices used to effectively uncover and close ARUBA business.
- Uses success-leveraging methods to support the sale (e.g., technical demonstrations, proof of concept, future proofing in case of strategic products, customer testimonials, technical site visits)
- Educates partner’s sales force and, when needed, partner’s end-user customer on ARUBA’s technology, products and solutions.
- Performs bi-annual gap assessment of partner’s sales and technical capabilities and develops a plan with partner by providing guidance on appropriate ARUBA certification trainings
- Provides weekly and monthly forecasting and tracking against agreed KPI’s.
- Collaboratively develops Joint Business Plans to exceed sales targets.
- Advocates for ARUBA’s portfolio of products, services, and solutions ensuring ARUBA is positioned above competition.
- Ensures coordinated communication and ARUBA interaction with partners.
- Drives partner transformation and business planning to IT-as-a-Service and converged infrastructure selling
- Provides the escalation point for partners to ARUBA and coordinates troubleshooting and resolution of all Aruba partner related issues.
- Motivates partners to grow ARUBA’s share of wallet.
- Owns ARUBA’s investment strategy with partners through Market Development Funds (MDF) or other funds to optimize partner sales planning, execution, and ROI.
- Interfaces regularly with ARUBA business units to ensure close alignment and support of partner business plans execution.
Required Skills & Experience
- Candidate has minimum of 5 years working sales experience within the IT industry in channel and/or end-user sales.
- Candidate has an existing extensive network of key contacts within the local channel ecosystem.
- Candidate has a deep understanding of Indirect Business models including Value Added Distributors and Value Added Resellers.
- Candidate is familiar with common channel related processes like Business Plans and Marketing Programs, Sales Management Systems & Forecasting.
- Candidate is expected to be target oriented, capable of handling business situations, fast-paced having the ability to work as a cooperative team player in a diverse team whilst enjoying a continuously dynamic and changing environment.
- Candidate has a Commercial & Technical understanding of Networking Communication devices, RF/WLAN experience and security is considered as a premium.
- Candidate should be capable of driving both tactical & strategic initiatives.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines; Business, Finance, Marketing, Engineering Management, Communication or IT-Management.
- Candidate should have a valid Driver License and be prepared to travel via Air, Car or Rail.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.