Channel Marketing ManagerDate posted 10/10/2018 Location All, Florida
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
Responsible for developing and managing relations with business, technology and channel partners to drive new business and grow existing business, evaluate sponsorships and sell with partners. Examples of partners: key reseller/retail accounts, independent software vendors, system integrators, component suppliers, trade associations and premium/incentive companies. Activities encompass marketing programs/solutions to/through/with partners to create demand and incremental revenue for company offerings and to deliver differentiated company customer experiences and technology. Assists partner(s) with and monitors delivery of the company experience. Manages/optimizes partner Market Development Funds (MDF), i.e., tracking availability/utilization of funds, developing and/or compliance with program terms, full leveraging of existing programs and proposals for new MDF-based initiatives.
- Analyze market requirements and translate into current offering to/with/through partners.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis and competitive intelligence for assigned partner programs and recommend indicated actions.
- Develop and deliver sales education program for company, channel and partner sales forces.
- Provide training and sales support.
- Identify and align cross- organizational and/or cross- region marketing plan to drive consistent message and execution.
- Orchestrate the creation and development of marketing collateral to generate robust marketing demand.
- Support development of marketing plans and programs.
- Collaborate with partner sales and account team to generate market demand.
- Organize partner-focused events.
- Direct Marketing Communications/other teams in the execution of quarterly plans.
- Recommend and develop program metrics/goals/ benchmarks.
- Additionally, may be assigned responsibilities at lower job levels.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years marketing experience.
- Partner, sales, industry or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Experience in developing and driving consistency with partners.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.