Senior Networking Engineer with Strong Aruba Product ExperienceDate posted 04/09/2018 Location Phoenix, Arizona
The Company is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as Resident Engineer.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Resident Engineer to join our team.
The Resident Engineer role and responsibilities are primarily focused upon providing ongoing technical support and advisory services to HPE-Aruba customers for HPE- Aruba product and solutions.
- Providing Pre-service and Post-Deployment technical support
- Proactively analyzing and recommending ways to optimize and utilize on the customer’s
- Aruba investment.
- Assessing and escalating technical issues in support of HPE-Aruba TAC and Product
- Engineering organizations
- Collaboration in the development of mobility solutions; building test beds; conducting
- verification & validation testing; developing performance benchmarks
- Actively seek to education and expand customer HPE-Aruba technical expertise through
- informal workshops, coaching sessions, design reviews, and documentation for customer use
Resident Engineer Challenges:
- Ability to integrate as part and be accepted as part of the customer engineering and
- operations team
- Ability to quickly assess and analyze pertinent data points in order to focus getting to root cause on customer issues with HPE-Aruba products
- Ability to continuously educate and expand the technical expertise of the customer
- Team with the HPE-Aruba Sales Team and be engaged in their work with the customer
- Ability to operate inter-dependently with a diverse realm of personnel to draw expertise in problem-solving
- Maintain a sense of mission and focus on results that bring value to the customer
- Minimum of Seven (7) years practical Layer 2 and Layer 3 internetworking experience.
- Minimum of Three (3) years of practical hands on experience and expertice in WLAN and 802.11 technologies.
- Ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wireless networks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security, authentication, certificates, remote access,
- network access controls, and IP network management.
- Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers 1-4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level).
- Experience and understanding of LAN/WAN architectures and designs; mobile networking, and cloud networking.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Experience working in customer technical support roles; assessing and triage of troubles, managing trouble tickets, and trouble resolution.
- Ability to be on-site at customer premises regularly.
- Experience in addressing multi-variable trouble environments.
- Methodical approach to trouble resolution.
- Comfortable with non-standard work schedule.
- Experience in identification of potential opportunities to for additional HPE-Aruba business.
- Ability to attain Aruba certifications (ACMA, AWMP, ACCP, ACMP, ACCX).
- Project management experience/skills/background.
- Experience in consulting network engineer role.
- Experience with SFDC Services.
- Experience with NetScout AirMagnet™ Survey PRO and Spectrum XT.
- Experience with Protocol analysis- TCP/IP stack and PCAP.
- Experience with LINUX, XML, HTML, Powershell, Orchestrator.
- Phoenix, AZ
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.