Inside Sales ManagerDate posted 08/08/2017 Location Portland, Oregon
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join our team.
Responsible for supervising the Inside Sales Representative (ISR) team. Will be providing day to day tactical support to the ISR’s and supporting day to day efforts of the SMB Sales team. The Networking sales manager will work towards overachieving the team’s quota as well as identify, align, mentor and develop the individuals on the team.
- Supervise the ISR group responsible for working with customer through partners over the phone for the purpose of selling SMB products and overachieving our sales goals.
- Follow up and close on Marketing Qualified Leads.
- Manage a team to meet and exceed all sales metrics.
- Accurate sales forecasting via Salesforce.com.
- Provide customer demos via web.
- Process Non-Standard Pricing Requests.
- Assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities.
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls to identify sales opportunities.
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities.
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partner and customer opportunities that are supported.
- Act as a liaison between partner, customers, and appropriate ARUBA NETWORKS reps to help partners close sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com.
- Assist in the recruiting, training, and development of employees.
- Responsible for the supervision of sales related activities and resources needed to facilitate the day-to-day efforts of the department.
- Works cross functionally with the field channel directors to assist regional efforts.
- Works cross functional within Aruba for the goals of the sales organization.
- Responsible for employee career development, compensation, performance goals, monitoring and coaching, training, and new hire development.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- A High School diploma or GED, required.
- Demonstrated experience Supervising Inside Sales teams, including success in achieving progressively higher quota or other sales related goals, required.
- Experience working in Inside Sales and working directly with partners, required.
- Demonstrated solid day-to-day supervisory skills overseeing the productivity of a sales team, required.
- Proven conflict resolution skills, required.
- Proven coaching skills, required.
- A very good understand of channel sales process, required.
- Good communication skills, required.
- Proven ability to handle unique situations, required.
- Must be a team player and be able juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Project management skills, required.
- Motivated by values and morals at all times.
- A college degree is preferred, especially a Bachelor’s degree or a MBA.
- Experience as a sales manager in the networking / wireless field, preferred.
- Portland, OR.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.