Inside Sales RepresentativeDate posted 05/16/2018 Location Portland, Oregon
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join our team.
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) you will be responsible for driving revenue in the SMB market. The ISR will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets in a designated region.
The ISR must also proactively make outbound calls to identify end user opportunities for the partner community, building pipeline, providing necessary presales support, working closely with Channel Partners and driving deals to increase revenue. All individuals will be expected to exceed quota assignments for their respective assigned areas and maintain a detailed record of their activities in relevant Aruba Networks systems.
We value our sales team and we have a few perks you might enjoy:
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Friday Lunches provided at Aruba
- Free Gym located in building
- Complimentary Espresso machine and Tazo Teas
- Annual quota attainment
- Quarter-over-quarter revenue growth in designated region in SME
- Revenue from net-new customers
- Follow up on Aruba Instant Evaluation recipients
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Route leads as appropriate to Territory Managers and/or Aruba Partners
- Customer demos
- Process Non-Standard Pricing Requests
- Assist with sales positioning on partner leads and work alongside partners to close opportunities
- Accept inbound and perform outbound telephone calls from SMB and other SME customers to identify sales opportunities
- Track sales opportunities (leads, deal registration, quotes etc.) and drive revenue generation activities
- Perform ongoing analysis and reporting on partner and customer opportunities that are supported
- Act as a liaison between partners and customers to help partners close sales opportunities
- Demonstrate consistent achievement of sales quota
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree and a Minimum of One (1) year of sales experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven sales performance.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner required.
- Proven work-ethic and time-management skills required.
- Complex negotiation and selling skills, required.
- Proven experience demonstrating proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Proven experience meeting or exceeding metrics related to inbound calls set by segment management.
- Proven experience understanding the client procurement processes and knows key decision criteria for winning new and / or maintaining existing business.
- Proven experience in the ability to clearly articulate company value propositions and solution discussions with customer.
- Proven experience demonstrating the ability to take on more complex accounts and direct and global engagements.
- Ability to learn and gain a thorough knowledge of the company's portfolio.
- Proven experience demonstrating strong presentation and communication skills at the business manager level.
- Ability to mentor peers.
- College degree.
- Experience selling in the networking, wireless, or security industry preferred.
- Dexterity and ability to sit for long periods of time
- Portland, OR
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.