Sales Leads DeveloperDate posted 02/08/2018 Location Portland, Oregon
The Company is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as Sales Leads Developer / Junior Sales Professionals.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
As a SLD you will be responsible for managing and qualifying leads, including inbound lead activity, building relationships with prospective customers, generating new opportunities, and working closely with sales and marketing teams. Your goal is to identify and develop new opportunities that increase the size of the pipeline and effectiveness of the sales organization, enabling field and inside reps to spend more of their time selling. Sales Development Reps who consistently meet and exceed their targets will be considered for career expansion opportunities.
- Track leads generated through marketing against established criteria.
- Appointment-setting and management of lead assignment to the appropriate inside reps, field reps or channel partners
- Build rapport with contacts by offering sales and outside sales resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process
- Gather key information to update the lead automation system and assign a nurture path and follow-up strategy
- Provide a customer-first experience to inbound prospective customers; manage and qualify inbound lead activity, telephone, email and web/chat
- Make outbound calls to target prospective accounts to generate new qualified opportunities for the sales organization to pursue
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company’s Salesforce automation platform
- Generate new leads via outbound calling for the sales organization to pursue
- Receive pre-determined groups of leads/prospects back from marketing or field or channel sales for further nurturing via telephone and email
- Comply with all lead-management-related service-level agreements
- Identification of Aruba product lines and applicability
- Set appointments
- Outbound calls of customer prospects
- Qualify customers
- Use of CRM database
- High School diploma or GED
- College degree and a minimum of One (1) year of related experience in sales or marketing, OR High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of Four (4) years of related experience in sales or marketing.
- Proven background being proactive and goal-driven.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be confident and articulate on the phone
- Good written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Competitive mindset and eagerness to win
- Positive, team-oriented attitude, customer-facing experience a plus
- College degree
- Experience working with channel partners and resellers.
- Experience working in the sales department for a technology company.
- Portland, OR
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.