Senior Commission AnalystDate posted 09/07/2017 Location Portland, Oregon
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Senior Commissions Analyst to join our team.
The Senior Commission Analyst for Channel Operations, based at our North America Region centre of excellence in Portland, Oregon will be responsible for process management and documentation for the quota setting and assignment effort to all channel sales personnel. This will further include providing qualitative and quantitative support to our HPE Aruba Channel Sales team in North America, ranging from logistics support, day-to-day operational support and providing data into the commission team. This broad and varied role will interact with multiple key stakeholder groups, from Sales, Finance, Marketing and IT to drive sales efficiency and support sales enablement.
Success in this role will require a motivated, positive and hard-working analyst who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and proactively contribute to the continued success of the organization.
- Responsible for supporting the creation quota assignment and alignment of territory assignments for the channel team.
- Guide Management on the easiest plan to creating quota that can be paid timely.
- Responsible for being first line support for any queries for maintenance of commission related questions and profiles in Anaplan.
- Drive maintenance of detailed documentation of commission related data for management and cross-referencing to Anaplan.
- Drive maintenance for organizational changes into Anaplan for new hire, terminations, and territory/account changes
- Work collaboratively with the wider HPE team for readiness and support for assignment of Partner level quota needed for EG/DCIG side of the house
- Work collaboratively with VP of Channel and multiple Channel Directors to determine quota for channel organization.
- Deploy and maintain quota in Anaplan system.
- Respond to the sales team’s inbound inquiries.For example: quota letters, commission payment calculations, historical achievement trends, payment dates, policy interpretation, etc.Responding to questions on territory assignments and quota
- Given Channel Reps overlay to field sales, monitor and maintain change of assignments or quota as these changes have ripple effect on Channel side.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Operations to understand and implement these changes.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Compensation team and address questions on assignments and quota.
- Partner with both HPE Compensation team and/or HPE Compensation development team as needed:
- Channel sales team account plans.
- Drive continuous improvement for quota maintenance, etcetera.
- Occasional travel.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant experience in Channels and Channel/Sales Operations required.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or Accounting required.
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM or PRM tool required.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel required.
- Must be proactive, creative, resourceful and results oriented.
- Intermediate – Expert level skills with Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Working knowledge of Anaplan strongly desired.
- Fluent written and verbal skills (conversational and business communications) in English required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required.
- Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Self-Starter - Takes initiative, accountability & responsibility for own work.
- Must be able and willing to accommodate occasional business travel.
- Multi-lingual skills, preferred:
- English (required)
- Spanish (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- Portland, OR
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.