Presales Systems EngineerDate posted 07/04/2018 Location Prague,
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
We’re looking for a candidate to fill a systems engineer position (a presales role) in the HPE Aruba business unit under Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a multinational IT corporation with the local headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. The candidate will support the region of the Czech Republic and Slovakia. We expect a senior presales person capable of assuming responsibility for the technical aspect of business opportunities, contributing to the business strategy for key accounts, and finding new and innovating ways of succeeding with customers. Another part of the role is the evangelization and development of partner and distribution landscape from the technical value perspective. Among the important personality features of a candidate are teamwork, enthusiasm and creativity which are key for helping make this innovative part of the HPE portfolio succeed.
- Technical support of salespeople in business opportunities in the form of solution design, value proposition presentation, preparation and conducting of PoCs, etc.;
- Participation in RFI/RFP responses;
- Active prospecting the customer’s technological and technical environment, understanding their needs, and building long-term relationship with key technical contacts in important accounts;
- Development of the technical capabilities in the channel (distribution and partner landscape);
- Participation in the creation of a local sales strategy from the product perspective;
- Maintaining an active knowledge of the HPE Aruba product and solutions portfolio as well as our major competitors.
- Technical background in the networking area including hands-on experience.
Presales work experience:
- First-class communication and presentation capabilities;
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken form) and native Czech/Slovak language;
- Driver’s license;
- Team spirit, positive approach and passion.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.