Product Line Management – Warranty AnalystDate posted 07/06/2018 Location Roseville, California
Management level definitions
- Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations.
- Conducts and summarizes complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, including revenue and demand projections, workforce optimization, and channel management.
- Constructs statistical and financial models with minimal direction to forecast business performance.
- Defines the metrics required to measure business performance, and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects, gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends, and summarizes research findings tailored to business needs.
- Works with cross-functional teams to facilitate the data collection and performance measurement process, and escalates issues as necessary. Makes contributions to research and analyses on priority projects within established guidelines.
Education and Experience
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of research methodology and the ability to manage data requests.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Developing project management skills.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to contribute to large projects.
- Contributes primarily to diagnostic and reactive business planning activities.
- Decision-making limited to immediate function with minimal business risk.
- Addresses business planning needs within a business function.
- Understands the business model and external environment within assigned area of responsibility.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.