Senior Project Manager - Network R&DDate posted 04/24/2018 Location Roseville, California
- Drive product R&D by partnering with technology experts and leading Hardware electrical design.
- Defines Hardware project goals and deliverables in alignment with business objectives. Organizes resources, sets priorities and timeframe for deliverables from product conception to mass production. Identifies risks and obstacles and establishes actions to minimize and mitigation them.
- Develops and monitors project(s) budget and schedules, forecast completion, and identifies and resolves threats to on-time project completion.
- Leads across organizational boundaries. Collaborates with other functions as needed for total project success.
- Effectively practices Performance Based Management by motivating, coaching and developing employees.
- Regularly make presentations and updates to management regarding projects or product development status.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related technical disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, including minimum 5 years project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven People Leadership skills in mentoring and guiding teams.
- Proven Project Management skills.
- Good knowledge and technical understanding of both digital and analog circuit design.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge in high speed design, signal integrity issues and power distribution techniques.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with ability to lead teams, ability to work independently and make autonomous decisions when necessary, experience as a team player, and willing to take on a variety of projects.
- Capability to build relationships with other functions, self-motivator and good listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate project status and motivate teams.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.