Strategic Supply Chain Program Development ManagerDate posted 11/20/2017 Location Roseville, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Strategic Program Development Manager to join our team.
Defines high-impact, long-term supply chain architecture strategies at the global, regional and operational level. Establishes and manages cross-functional, cross-regional teams to design and implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities, network design and architecture strategies. Manages strategic supply chain models which translate physical and financial flows into business processes, implementing product and services supply chains into the company's business systems. Identifies, recommends, and implements opportunities for improvement across the supply chain. Partners with management and the extended organization to identify operational inefficiencies and new business opportunities. Develops recommendations based on benchmarking, financial results and statistical data. Communicates strategic direction to the organization.
- Independently develops solutions for a project, including managing complex issues, by applying in-depth supply chain and industry knowledge.
- Interprets data received from more junior individual contributors and develops recommendations that optimize performance.
- Leads cross-functional project teams, providing mentoring and guidance.
- Owns strategic supply chain projects from planning through to execution and provides findings resulting from project execution.
- Consults with business leaders on a wide range of supply chain issues.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of Six (6) years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Excellent team and project management skills, including project structuring.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge across multiple business units, with an understanding of emerging trends.
- Experience in the wireless networking industry.
- Roseville, CA
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.