Analytics Platform Software EngineerDate posted 06/11/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
Aruba IntroSpect User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) product uses AI-based machine learning to spot changes in user behavior that often indicate inside attacks that have evaded perimeter defenses. Security teams are armed with insights into malicious, compromised or negligent users, systems and devices – cutting off the threat before it does damage.
The IntroSpect product development team is looking for an engineer with a strong system background to build and evolve the IntroSpect Analytics Software Platform.
What You’ll Do
- As a Software Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and troubleshoot features related to Linux, system services and hardware configuration.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot Hadoop with the HortonWorks Data Platform
- System Application performance in a Big Data environment
- Software packaging, installation and upgrade procedures, build system.
- Design, develop IntroSpect Product features
Our Minimum Requirements for This Role Are
- 4+ years Java/Scala and/or Python development experience.
- Strong Linux and system knowledge, bash scripting.
- Broad experience with databases, web servers, etc.
- Knowledge of high end commodity servers
- Experience with Big Data technology, Hadoop, Kafka, ElasticSearch, a plus.
- Public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure),
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent and typically 4-6 years’ experience.
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today — we are eager to learn more about you! We have dozens of openings, so encourage your friends to apply as well!
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.