Aruba Wireless Engineer InternDate posted 03/09/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company has an opening in the wireless software development team. The wireless software team is responsible for all software that goes on Aruba 802.11 wireless access points. As a member of the team you will be working on developing the next generation wireless Access Points using technologies such as: IEEE802.11ac, multi-user MIMO, IEEE802.11r fast roaming, wireless IDS/IPS, location services, spectrum intelligence, Aruba’s Adaptive Radio Resource Management (ARM) and optimizations for high-density video streaming applications.
We are looking for an engineer who is familiar with wireless networking protocol as well as Linux driver for other devices. To design, develop and troubleshoot new features and enhancements to the 802.11 drivers.
Skills and Expertise
- Currently pursuing Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering. Must have a graduation date of December 2018 or later.
- Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Solid understanding of wireless networking technologies
- Experience with C programming, embedded development, and test tools.
- Linux kernel development experience is desired
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.