Big Data EngineerDate posted 08/11/2017 Location Santa Clara, California
We are looking for a software engineer who is responsible for designing and implementing data pipelines at Big Data scale.
- Implement parsers and validators for new Log sources
- Implement ETL transformers to reformat and enhance the data
- Implement ETL correlators to update the data from multiple data sources
- Work on tools and APIs to visualize the backend data
- Troubleshoot performance and data related problems
- Work with the Analytics team in defining the schema for new data sources
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 4+ years java and/or Python development experience
- Experience working with Hadoop or Big Data (HDFS, Parquet, HBASE)
- Experience working with Large scale databases like Cassandra
- Experience working with Map Reduce or Spark, ElasticSearch, Kafka
- Experience working with Databases like Postgres, SQL
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.