Business Planning AnalystDate posted 02/03/2018 Location Santa Clara, California
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Business Planning Analyst to join our team.
You will be joining the Worldwide Channel Sales Operations team. In supporting sales operations, the Business Planning Analyst defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads and partners with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less than two years) business plans and supporting data-driven models. Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Sets business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement. Develops data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value.
- Drives high-impact business plan development that enables the execution of business strategies (e.g., implementing new growth initiatives, reducing costs).
- Leads complex business planning initiatives, including M&A integration projects at global and cross-business unit levels.
- Directs and prioritizes large, highly complex business planning projects by monitoring deliverables and milestones, including developing contingencies to minimize risks and maximize success.
- Partners with high-level client business leaders on a wide range of business issues, including risk management, implementation tactics, and new opportunity development.
- Oversees budget management for multiple, complex plans and projects and is accountable for adhering to stated budgets.
- Oversees the development of project guidelines, plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Influences high-level business leaders by presenting compelling analyses and recommendations for optimizing business performance.
- Leads multiple large cross-functional teams and communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Provides innovative thought leadership and shapes the knowledge base across multiple businesses, functions, or regions.
- Provides strong leadership including developing and monitoring individual and team performance goals, coaching managers and senior individual contributors, and driving major change initiatives.
- Oversees and manages the allocation of tools and resources to support team efforts.
- Partners with high level client business leaders to integrate plans across multiple businesses.
- Ideal Candidate will have 4-6 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent training and experience.
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives.
- Superior business acumen, technical knowledge multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including advanced negotiation, presentation, and influence skills.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management, and project structuring.
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Advanced leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to client issues.
- Ability to independently draft and present client deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies.
- Ability to manage human capital in a virtual and global environment to drive workforce development and achieve desired results.
- Experience with planning tools such as Salesforce.com, BMI and Eclipse.
- Previous people leadership experience, preferably in a global, cross- functional environment.
- Experience working in the wireless networking industry in Business Planning Manager or related capacity.
- Santa Clara, CA
- Roseville, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian #BusinessPlanningManageJob
The brightest minds. The most intelligent technologies.
Learn more about how we’re lifting mobile barriers, freeing businesses to do what’s never been possible before. Join us and become a mobile hero.